Being an Intelligent Parent is a more than just being a concious parent.
1. If things are not working for an intelligent parent, they do not just resign themselves to accepting the way things are.
2. They know they can have it all, while still enjoying the meaningful connections to their children and other family members.
3. They have a deep respect for themselves and for other others and for life.
4. They know that they have the responsibility to make it work in their family relationships and keep striving to make things happen.
5. Intelligent parents take action. They do not stay in a place of complaining about how 'hectic or difficult their children are.
see the video clip (4 minutes) of this introduction to Intelligent Parenting session.
and you can see more info on the workshop session here